In our past summits, we featured Mario Singh, Adam Khoo, Ewen Chia, KC Lau and many other top speakers who shared their experiences and insights on how to level-up your mindset, health, wealth and relationships.
The speakers at Quest Learning Festival 2018 will inspire you just ike they did last time!
Connect with Like-Minded People The Quest Learning Festival Community is a community of achievers who want to do more in their life.
They are from diverse backgrounds, professions and have the infinite desire for growth.
Top Experts and Speakers Learn from the best experts in the areas of investment, wealth management, business and mental health. They will share in-depth knowledge in their respective fields so that you can learn and implement those strategies for yourself.
1 Content-Rich Packed Day We know your time is limited, so we will give you high qualiy content for the entire day!
You can expect a content-rich packed day that will leave you feeling energised and ready to conquer your life!
Supporting the Cause Your donation will help underprivileged children to get a good quality education, medical care, nutritious meals, necessities, as well as creating a safe environment for them to learn and grow.
1. 1 ticket for Quest Learning Festival.
2. Full access to all 18 speakers' sessions.
3. 1x free exclusive door gif.
4. 1x free account access to Hooty Social Learning Platform with over 390 wealth creation learning videos (over 4,995 minutes) and 38 article lessons.
5. All the booth activities, access to community and networking opportunity session.
6. Empowering underprivileged children through good quality education, nutritious meals, and a better future. (Priceless)
* For every RM50 ticket purchase, 100% will be donated to Dignity for Children Foundation.
Quest Group, established in 1984, is an education, training and consulting company that focuses on building organisation and communities to improve their performance, productivity and profitability.
Over the years, Quest Group has grown and expanded into a diversified multinational company that is involved in education, coaching and mentoring, organisation strategic development and consultation, property as well as investment.
Knowing that knowledge and education is the key to the next level, we want to help those who are unable to afford an education. Hence, the tagline for our festival: “One to You, You to The World”.
*100% of your contribution will be donated to Dignity for Children Foundation.
If you can't make it to the Quest Learning Festival, but you still want to donate to the cause, you can do so here:
(Please send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org)
you can click the button below.